The James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to training and educating the next generation of government analysts and practitioners from around the world in the complex realities behind the spread of weapons of mass destruction.
We help protect the world from the most dangerous weapons. Our work is supported by foundations and private citizens just like you. We hope you will consider a gift today, or contact us to find out more about what we do and why we believe it is important.
How Can You Help End the Proliferation of WMD?
- Donate to CNS, a 501(c) nonprofit think-tank & training center.
- Work as a staff member, fellow, or intern.
- Earn a master’s degree and join the nonproliferation community.
- Complete a certificate to strengthen your professional nonproliferation expertise.
Why Contribute to CNS?
- Research provided to causes such as the initiative of the Cooperative Threat Reduction.
- Belarus announcement to eliminate entire stockpile of weapons-grade uranium.
- Dialogue of high school students between nuclear threatened countries, promoting peace.